Bhagwan Mahabir Jain Girls College of Education About-:
Bhagwan Mahabir Jain Education Society, Rohtak has decided to provide the students of all section, an opportunity for providing teacher education giving special emphasis to women education of rural as well as urban. It is our mission to develop women resources so that the students pass out of this women college with broad women and scientific, professional and technological expertise. The women are the masters of half the sky therefore, without proper women education to this section the development of our society is not possible. The society decided to appoint highly trained and effective teaching staff in the college so that the students are greatly benefited from there knowledge. This will definitely change the education environment thus contribute to the proper development of the society.
Bhagwan Mahabir Jain Girls College of Education Belief
- We believe student learning is our first responsibility. Each student is a valued individual to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe each student must have the opportunity to obtain high levels of achievement in order to reach full potential.
- We believe that active communication between and among parents, community members, and BMJ college is essential at all times in order to ensure the success of all the goals.
- We respect and recognize the unique contributions of the staff in creating a positive learning environment.
- Serve the needs of women, minority, disadvantaged, disabled, and nontraditional students and seek racial and ethnic diversification of the student body and the professional faculty and staff.
Bhagwan Mahabir Jain Girls College of Education Infrastructure
All the classrooms are equipped with latest technical devices to incorporate advance learning techniques. The audiovisual Room has the LCD Projector, which enables the teachers to use the educational CD’s with appropriate sound and big screen effects. The CD’s are produced on requests of the subject teachers.
Bhagwan Mahabir Jain Girls College of Education Programme