V. D. Institute of Technology About-
V.D. (Varun Dhaka) Institute of Technology affiliated to SCERT, New Delhi, is established with the aim of creating teachers who can meet challenges to enter into the 21st century.
The Elementary Teacher Education (ETE) course, is started in 2005 with the objective to create a group of quality teacher who can contribute better to the society. Total no. of seats allotted is 50. ETE is a full time Diploma Course of Two year duration Medium of Instruction for all subjects shall be English/ Hindi. The Syllabus of the course consists of theory papers, School Experience programme, assignments, seminars, workshops and practical work etc.
V. D. Institute of Technology FACILITIES
» Well stocked Library
» Well equipped Laboratories
» E.T. Lab.
» Big Playground
» Seminar Hall, Cafeteria facility in the premises
» Books Bank facility
» Transportation facility to connect nearby Metro Stations (Rohini West, Rithala & Peera Garhi) and Bus Terminal
V. D. Institute of Technology INSTITUTE PROFILE
- Administrative Block : 02 locations
- Director and Principal’s Office : 01
- Faculty Room : 01
- Intake : 100 students (1 unit)
- Lecture Rooms : 05 (2-G.Floor and 3-F.Floor)
- Play ground : 01 (1000 Sq. Yards)
- First-Aid Room : 01 (Having requisite Kits, light potency medicines)
- Accounts Office : 01
- Library : 01 (Approx. 7630 Books and reference material)
- ICT Lab. : 01 (Having the requisite no. of systems and other kits)
- Science Lab. : 01 (Having requisite equipments, Chemicals and Models)
- Psychology Lab. : 01 (Having the requisite kits and test batteries)
- Social Science Lab. : 01
- Guidance & Counseling Cell : 01 (Having requisite Kits, light potency medicines)
- Sports Room : 01 (Having the requisite sports material/ kits/ First-Aid
- material for Indoor and Outdoor games. Indoor Games at IInd Floor).
- Cultural Programme Room : 01 (with kits of some programmes like Dandia, Bhangra,Gidda Dance etc.)
» Basic facilities like wash room, common room, drinking water etc. are available at all floors.
» The Institute has provided for the services of a qualified doctor at the appointed day, time and our call regularly.
» The Institute procures new edition of study books.
» Mess services provided for the convenience of students.
V. D. Institute of Technology COURSES OFFERED:
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed)
- ELEMENTARY TEACHER EDUCATION (ETE)