Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
Bhim Rao Ambedkar College came into existence in 1991 during the Birth centenary Year of Bharat Ratna Bhim Rao Ambedkar. it is a constituent College of University of Delhi and is sponsored by Govt. of Delhi. A co-educational Institution, it is maintaining its incessant momentum on the path of progress since its inception. With the dedicated staff, the College is a manifestation of his foresighted and motivational spirit. The Principal and staff have thus placed the college firmly on its pioneering tracks, preparing students for their fruitful and responsible future.
The College building boasts of separate blocks for teaching, administration, library, unique media block, canteen, computer laboratory etc. The College also has mini auditorium, conference cum seminar hall. In a short span of time, we have been successfully grooming students to face the challenges of life in both academic and extra curricular fields. The college began with the modest enrolment for three courses and nope the college is offering 11 courses. These courses are backed up by the competent and dedicated faculty members. In step with the new education policy of the Govt. emphasis is laid not just on academic iputs, but its practical application to the fast changing global scenario. Such a holistic approach synchronizes well with the current needs of the society as also the corporate and the business world so as to make education more effective and meaning.
Bhim Rao Ambedkar College Undergraduate Courses
- Bachelor with Honours in Commerce
- Bachelor with Honours in Economics
- Bachelor with Honours in English
- Bachelor with Honours in Geography
- Bachelor with Honours in Hindi
- Bachelor with Honours in Hindi Patrakarita evam Jansanchar
- Bachelor with Honours in History
- Bachelor with Honours in Management Studies
- Bachelor with Honours in Political Science
- Bachelor with Honours in Social Work