Address-:Plot No. 10, Institutional Area,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
Phone No.011 2612 2222
TERI Delhi Mission
The TERI Delhi aspires to contribute globally by serving society as a seat of advanced learning and to promote learning through teaching and through creating and sharing knowledge. The University commits itself to academic excellence and an environment which would encourage personal and intellectual growth.
The TERI University provides world-class facilities and resources to its students and faculty so as to usher in innovative and multidisciplinary research.
The academic programmes at TERI MBA Delhi are envisioned to provide students a holistic perspective of the subject at hand and have a wide approach to encourage interdisciplinary learning.
Apart from doctoral research, TERI Delhi provides opportunities for M.Sc. degree programmes in various fields and subjects like Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Climate Science & Policy, Economics, Geoinformatics and Plant Biotechnology. Also on offer are M.B.A. programmes in Infrastructure and in Business Sustainability and M.Tech.
programmes in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management and Urban Development Management. The University offers M.A. programmes in Public Policy & Sustainable Development and Sustainable Development Practice, the TERI University being one of the ten institutions chosen world- wide by the MacArthur Foundation, to run this programme.
These may include, inter alia
- Establishment of and participation in collaborative activities with other educational institutions in and outside the country.
- To sponsor and organize teaching and training programmes, conferences and seminars on subjects of theoretical or practical relevance to the courses of study.
- Only University in India dedicated to building capacity in Sustainable Development
- TERI U has been awarded Grade “A” accreditation by NAAC
- All our programmes have been approved by UGC / AICTE /DEC
- A chance to experience a global study programme
- Known for “Thought Leadership” in the field of sustainable development
- Students are given an opportunity to work on live sustainable development projects
- Reduced fees for international students from developing countries
- Visited by top recruiters like TCS,PWC,Suzlon, Infosys,Wipro,HPCL,IOCL ,KPMG,E&Y,Ambuja Cement, ACC, Wipro, and many others
TERI University Delhi Faculty
- 45 full time faculty and 26 adjunct faculty (researchers at TERI)
- 83% of faculty members are doctorate. 17% are in the final stages of a doctoral programme
- Visiting faculty members are from leading universities all over the world
- World class infrastructure
- Faculty to Student Ratio is 1: 10
- Gender Ratio:
- (Students) Male 50%, Female 50%
- (Faculty) Male 57%, Female 43%
- 31% of students are doctoral students
- Stress on theory-practice connect – more than 25% of credit requirements are devoted to projects and hands on learning
- Research Labs with world class infrastructure
TERI University Delhi Global Reach
- International students from all parts of the world.
- Partnership with 15 world class universities
- Opportunities to work on major project at Universities abroad
- Opportunities for dual degree Ph. D. programmes
- Visited by top recruiters like TCS, PWC, Suzlon, Infosys, Wipro, HPCL, IOCL, KPMG, E&Y, Ambuja Cement, ACC, Wipro, and many others
Awards & Innovations
- Awarded the “Greenest University and Research Institution” as part of the RTCC 2013 Climate Change
- Awarded for having the “Most Innovative Curriculum” at the India Today Aspire Education Summit Awards, 2012
- Accenture Innovation Jockeys (Season II): Hunt for India’s Most Innovative Minds
- Top Entries of Earthian 2013 & 2014 by TERI University Students
- Accenture Innovation Jockeys (Season II) in 2013: Hunt for India’s Most Innovative Minds